- I’ve been working and resume-writing a lot. I have a “Life After Americorps” workshop on Friday where I’ll get my resume critiqued. The idea of the job search is already freaking me out. I can’t believe my service year is more than halfway over.
- Went out to dinner with some friends on Friday. If you’re ever in Hamden, CT, go to Mikro. They have a great selection of beers on tap and great food (I had the Kobe beef hot dog and it was to die for). The menu’s a little pricey, but you get a lot of good quality food for what you pay for. And the beer is AWESOME. Only problem is that you have to get there early to avoid the Quinnipiac crowd.
- Trip to Worcester to see my sister this weekend. We still haven’t worked out whether or not to see the Hunger Games again. I’m also going to meet up with my partner in strangeness on Saturday for a couple hours. Long story short: I am excited for this weekend!
- Titanic is coming out in 3D. I usually hate 3D, but I am jumping at the chance to see Leo in 3D.
- They’re coming out with a sequel to Clash of the Titans. The first one was so bad it was funny. Did it really need a sequel?
- 32 more chapters of Trapped in the Closet are going to be released this fall…and Kells is releasing his autobiography in the summer. I am in R. Kelly heaven.
- Mets. What else is there to say? I am probably going to pick up a copy of R.A. Dickey’s autobiography at some point because he’s a pretty awesome dude.
- Wisdom teeth are finally coming out on April 19th. Welp.